Winter (or what approximates Winter in North Texas) is my favorite time of the year for several reasons, one of which being that my face won’t melt off due to the Texas heat. So I wear a little more makeup than I do during the summer. Plus, I love the deep, rich colors that are so popular during this time of year. So here are the products I’ve been using consistently for the past two months or so.
- Benefit POREfessional Face Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Light Medium Honey
- NYX Conceal Correct & Contour Palette in Light: I mix 3 of the colors to conceal blemishes
- Sephora Bright Future Concealer Gel Serum in Tatin: This is my favorite under-eye concealer. I find that it doesn’t crease on me. Most concealers do…
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder: I use this to “bake” my concealer. It’s inexpensive as hell, but be warned, it has a very distinct old lady smell.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana: This is a great setting powder for me. It’s too light to use as a highlight for me, but works perfectly to set my foundation.
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: Smells like coconut. Enough said.
- Tarteist Pro Glow to Go: I actually use every shade in this little palette, unlike most of the full sized products I own.
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- ColourPop Pearlized Highlighter in Lunch Money
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: An oldie but a goodie.
- Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Waterproof version: I only use this on my lower lashes.
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Rocket Mascara
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara: This is a good, cheap, eyebrow gel.
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Dolce K
- Maybelline ColorSensational Matte Color in Touch of Spice
- ColourPop Ultra Matte in Chilly Chilli: This color is actually discontinued. So here’s a dupe, also by ColourPop.
- ColourPop Ultra Satin in TooLips
- ColourPop Ultra Satin in Frick ‘N Frack
- NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Oh Put it On
- NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Stockholm
- Vaseline Lip Therapy: An absolute necessity for dry winter lips.
That about sums it up! Thank you for reading!